When you contact my community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist. Your confidentiality is respected at all time. To give you a better idea of how we can help, please review the following information.
What my Community Office can help you with:
- Provide information on locating government services and contact information
- Assist in understanding government policies and services
- Assist in navigating through government bureaucracy
- Ensure due process is being followed
- Attend community events
- Accept practicum students
- Provide congratulatory and greeting messages
- Provide government documents, legislation discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have internet access
- Resolve issues you may be having with provincial ministries or agencies. However, by law, there are some things we cannot help you with.
We can help you if:
- You are a resident of the Port Moody-Coquitlam riding; and,
- Your matter is with the provincial government.